On 2011/10/12 19:46, Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in addition, it would be nice to merge these 2 projects. Less duplicated
> work, I think

If I get bored one day, I'll try to extract the micro-changes that
were applied to mingw32 to turn it into cegcc.  And then submit those
to mingw-w64 or gcc.  But that would require a massive amount of
boredom.  And it would require faith in the future of native code on
Windows CE.  I have neither.

The truth is that I hate working with cegcc (WIN32, that is).  I
joined the XCSoar project and ported it to Android.  Android has a
future, but Windows CE is just legacy for us.  It's a legacy we'll
support for a long time.  I took the time for cegcc only because I
wanted to switch to C++11, and gcc 4.4.0 was too buggy.

Max