I installed from a binary distribution "cegcc_mingw32ce_cygwin1.7_r1375.tar.bz2
".
I am using arm-wince-mingw32ce tools.
I am using Linux platform  to develop.
What is the nature of your problem ?  --------can not found the target file (.o
file).
Can you send us a small source that demonstrates the problem ?
        When compile my project, none of error occurs. But after compile, none
of the target file is found under the project folder.  (If I use
arm-linux-gcc/arm-linux-as,the target file is right.)

:
the output shows no one error or warning.
just like "arm-mingw32ce-gcc.exe -o *.c -o *.o","arm-mingw32ce-as.exe -o *.o
*.s".
2011-11-29

hdzhang264