Hi David/Andre,

We decided it was more useful to give the number of individual models in
the repository, rather than the number of model files (including
versions and variants). Personally I think this is better, but I'd also
like to see a few other important stats there too, including the total
number of versions that we used to have and perhaps a few other things
as well, like curated models.