Hi all,

This is just a note to say that I will be leaving the Auckland Bioengineering Institute on January 14th 2010, after which point I will no longer be a regular contributor to the CellML project. I do plan to stay up to date with developments in the project and to keep in touch with the community after my departure.

I'd like to say what a fantastic few years I've had on the project, and that I have very much enjoyed working with everyone who works tirelessly to make CellML the revolutionary technology that it is.

Kind regards,
James Lawson