Hi all,
I fixed a couple of unhandled packages in the ICQ protocol so now we
have some details about the errors we receive from the server when in
debug mode. The first thing I noticed is that we get a lot of Server
rate limit exceeded, I guess that centerim is making too many requests
to get details about users. This could also explain why it takes ages
to retrieve details about some contacts.
Anyway this way it will be easier to understand what's going on,
especially when we have problems communicating with the server.
Download the new mobshot[1] and try it out!

[1] http://www.centerim.org/download/mobshots/centerim-4.22.2-23-g69c84.tar.gz

--
Stéphane