Hi,

Jayjay schrieb:
> Roger put lots of improvements for the ICQ protocol in CIM. Thanks! I
> have good experiences with the current mob source. Are you guys testing
> the newest source too?
Odly, not yet. But I'm trying to do some tests during this weekend.

> I like to suggest to release 4.22.3 because of the fixes for the ICQ
> protocol, since ICQ is one of the important protocols that is used by
> CIM. If there are no strange newly introduced bugs, it is a good plan to
> release it. Also, the mob-branch has to be merged into the master-branch.
Apart from what Boris mentioned: I do at least know about some issues
regarding auth-requests which are missed sometimes. I think Roger is
looking into that, too.

So we probably should wait a little bit longer, until Roger is satisfied.

Greetings
-Sascha-