Hi all,
I am trying to clean up some mess here and there and it seems a good
time to remove all those using namespace std; which are not a good
programming practice (according to Bjarne Stroustrup). I started
looking into kkconsui and I stumpled upon kkconsui/include/conf.h
which uses all kinds of macro preprocessing to determine whether to
use namespaces or not. Does anyone know of a good reason why all of
this should be kept? I think that this is some legacy code which deals
with very old compilers and it should be time to move on to a cleaner
implementation. What do you think? Does anyone have a better idea on
what are all those check meant to be?

--
Stéphane