Hi Developers,
thanks for your care for centerim. I use it daily, its a very solid im-client.

Some inspiration, I think this small feature could be easily adapted by the
team what knows the sourcecode well:

In the .centerim/sounds file we have the options msg, sms, url, online,
offline, email what can play a sound or run a command.

A great thing were an 'invite to chat' option. If a contact, who already was
online for some time, writes a first message to you. By this feature someone
can call you to the computer while the centerim window is hidden. The msg sound
option is no replacement for it - its usually a little beep. For such invite
sound there would be taken a much louder one, to call the user.

What do you think about it?
Cheers
herb langhans