Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Matthew Bowman wrote:
I was thinking I could setup one master High Availability page and outline the steps necessary for each service. So far I have the following setup and working in a 2-node failover system:

Sounds good to me - do you already have some of that ready so one could
take a sneak preview? Or at least an outline of that?

Waiting for others to chime in,

Ralph
It's all in rough outline form in OOo and it's really confusing because some commands (which should be [code] blocks in a wiki) are mixed in with "brief"descriptions. I can clean it up and let whoever take a look.

--Matthew Bowman