Hello

I've just been hit by one of the chipsets described at http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/RealTekRTL8111b. Because
a) it does not work with the stock driver included in Centos 5.1 and
b) I am very lazy and I do not like manually compiling modules each time a new kernel is installed (not to mention that I never forget anything, except for the important things which always go under the radar unnoticed) I ripped the r1000 rpm from rpmforge and created a dkms based rpm for the r8168 driver. Since others might find a use for it too, I have uploaded the rpm (and it's corresponding source) at http://wolfy.fedorapeople.org/dkms-r8168/. I am also thinking of linking to it from the above mentioned wiki page. What do you think ?

               Manuel