Akemi Yagi wrote:

Way to go, Ned.

Akemi

You're too kind!

Question: I already have the RPMForge/dkms driver installed on all my machine(s). How do I best disable/remove the drivers to simulate a fresh install for the purpose of taking notes. I can't remember if I had to configure anything or if it was just a case of installing the RPMForge repo and yum installing dkms and the appropriate nvidia driver. I guess I need to rpm -e them and manually reconfigure xorg.conf back to using the original xorg "nv" driver? (just checked - I do have a backup of my original pristine vanilla xorg.conf using the "nv" driver)