Marcus Moeller wrote:

First I just want to make one thing clear: I really appreciate your
work which is well done. There are just some small formatting rules
you should mind of.

As mentioned it's mostly about headings. I am going to rework it for
you. In general I (and a few other wiki contributors) try to take care
of the styling and re-work pages to fulfill our needs. But (at least
me) always add changelog notes on style modification to line out what
I have done and try to talk to the original contributor so that she/he
could do in on her/his own on future additions.

I'm not trying to start an argument, so let's just drop this conversation and I'll deal with it. When I get time, I'll re-work all my pages on the wiki with what you want, but I can't guarantee when that will be.

Thanks,
Max