Karanbir Singh wrote:
Timothy Lee wrote:
I'm afraid I have never played with a MoinMoin server before, so I can't say out right which part of the code could be removed. I am willing to help cook up a working script, but I would need to setup a dummy installation first.
That should not be a major issue, we have a couple of VM's that can be thrown together for this sort of a thing. If you want to go ahead and send me your ssh key, I can get the vm setup and get you access on there.
OK, attached please find my SSH key.

Regards,
Timothy
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAwG8sM3aYV4hu4T9rjZD5pRd7WqirIA++r+uZ3kXR7DvABZkJaZSGxG0gy4TPlwfbR+HmRDFxLXDpwOCa/C/5o3x45XCqac/JCh8IUHhHWxlR73OXnnU5qq11NMcu3JSXK1awtbelIutB42aX73W6U2TmLlh2T9Bd40eQ5QZE0uc622MD4IiACgEIGLkiqPG9vkMaYTlNeVMLZM6HF5G5HLPIQAEah5lzx/N1Dc65f5dZc3HbOF0rziMoXF4T2B4uD+f88MdpdTgxhbx2CG+9+gniW0s/+eQ28oj3o3hDnpyvHSeGiI2MjKDg/jQx7/DFOL3E0AVs9aC+7rJdqtxowQ==
 timothy....@ez1.siriushk.com