Hello everybody,

actually I've also solved BCM problems on Dell laptop. A complete walkthough I
made is posted at http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Dell/Vostro-1400 and
I'm almost sure this might work for many BCM chipsets. If anybody checked this
on diffrent laptops, maybe a universal tutorial could be posted at
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless.

Of course if there's already a RPM package for Broadcom, would be nice to see
instructions on Wiki.

Yours faithfully,
Gytis Repecka

www.repecka.com