Nathan Grennan wrote:
Tim Verhoeven wrote:
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Nathan Grennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have a CentOS 5.1 dom0 running on a machine with two cores and 4gb
 of memory. It runs three 4.6 domUs and one 5.1 domU. Just out of the
 blue the other night all the 4.6 domUs crashed, but the dom0 stayed up.
 I ran xm console (domU-name) and got the Oops information below. I
 didn't get anything from the 5.1 domU. I think it had been rebooted a
 few days before and hadn't come up because of a initrd issue.

 First 4.6 domU:

 kernel BUG at arch/i386/mm/pgtable-xen.c:306!
...snip...

Hi, I'm moving this thread to the CentOS-virt mailinglist (please
remove the centos mailinglist to everyone replying to this mail) since
it is more suited for these kind of questions.
Please don't thread hijack me offlist again. I had looked at posting it to CentOS-virt, but found the mailing list volume a magnitude less than CentOS. Because I decided to not post to CentOS-virt I also wasn't subscribed to it.
Question, If I read those crashes correctly your 4.6 domU is a 32 bit
one ? What platform is your dom0 32 or 64 bit? Running a 32 bit domU
on a 64 bit dom0 is currently not really stable. This is suppose to
improve with 5.2
All are 32bit. I don't have CentOS 64bit anything.

Tim is a CentOS developer and in charge of our QA team .. he is not hijacking, he is redirecting to the proper list.