Right, you started talking about SUSE. Last time I checked, this was a CentOS mailing list.

A fully VMware-aware OS would have testing and configuration tweaks beforehand to make damn sure that clock drift isn't a problem so that my databases don't get h0rked date. How is that an unrelated topic?

Don't let your hurt ego get in the way of the facts.

- Allen

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
It might help to read what I actually wrote. You are making a lot of presumptions that are all not true and which you would know if you had really read what I wrote.

Speaking of which, I was talking to some friends about building a fully paravirtualized rhel/centos that works with xen, vmware, virtualbox, etc. Do you guys feel like that's a product you would consider using?

Would you please consider not hijacking threads with completely unrelated topics?

Kai

begin:vcard
fn:Allen Tsang
n:Tsang;Allen
org:Advance Internet;Systems Engineering
adr:;;30 Journal Square;Jersey City;NJ;07306;United States
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Administrator
tel;work:2017931808
x-mozilla-html:FALSE