Axel Thimm wrote:
On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 07:37:50PM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
I am making some progress on my Centos 5 notebook build.

So I am looking at Firefox and Thunderbird 2.0.

Should I install them? Or is Redhat correct that there is nothing improved here and wait for 3.0? (well I have not even had a chance to look at Thunderbird 2.0, that is new)?

I have the install steps we covered here back on 2/2/07; but are there rpms? I did not find anything over at ATrpms.

There are no FF/TB rpms at ATrpms, maybe you mean
rpmforge/Dag/plus/extras/karan?
Yeah, I noticed no FF/TB at ATrpms, but nowhere else either.