On 7/8/07, Oliver Schulze L. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you need a certified platform, install centos4 because RHEL5 is not
yet certified
on vmware-server

HTH
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | http://tinymailto.com/oliver
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://www.solojuegos.mobi

My experisense is that some x.0 release are a bit unmature, and its its wise
to wait for a x.1 or x.2 release.
I use 4.4 with vmware-server, and it run perfectly, and i dont need any gui.
So I'll wait for a x.2 or x.3 release

--
"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, so I installed Linux"