Hi,

Thanks once again,

ONE MORE THING IS NEEDED.

I want to limit mail sizes for both incoming and outgoing mails.

Let's say

[EMAIL PROTECTED] can send mails up to 5MB, but can receive up to 2MB

[EMAIL PROTECTED] can send and receive mails up to 5MB.

All the other users can send mails as usual (i.e - without restrictions)

Can procmail do it? (i-e- /etc/procmailrc  - system wide configuration)

pls let me know?

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya