Kai Schaetzl ha scritto:
I figured I try if I can mirror the base and updates repos locally. There's no tutorial for that, only one about creating your own repo of packages which is not the same. So, I just mirrored all the stuff with wget and changed the baseurl in the repo files and hoped that's enough. Works. So easy you don't need a tutorial. *But* I then realized that the updates directory contains *all* updates, not just the latest. Which means if I don't regularly check I may get old versions mirrored I don't want. It also means that I get a lot of unwanted files at the time I start to mirror. And I cannot delete old files as these would again be mirrored in. An obvious solution would be to check each day and tell wget (or whatever software I use) to ignore files older than 24 hours. Still, this means the initial download has to get them all and I have to delete all unwanted old files manually.
Is there a better solution?

Kai

Have you tried mrepo?

Regards