On 9/2/2014 1:17 PM, m.r...@5-cent.us wrote:
Warren Young wrote:
>On 9/2/2014 12:37,m.r...@5-cent.us  wrote:
>>The server they want downgraded is running
>>4.1.0-5;
>
>??
>
>The latest version of R is 3.1.1:http://www.r-project.org/
>
>Do you mean 3.1.0-5?
Sorry, typo. I've been a tad busy today... any busier, and I'd feel like a
one-armed paperhanger....

so the question is, where did the older 3.0.x version you want get installed from?

`rpm -qi R-core` should provide the repo info on the systems with the earlier version, similar to...

# yum info R-core
Name        : R-core
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.1.0
Release     : 5.el6
Size        : 48 M
Repo        : epel
Summary     : The minimal R components necessary for a functional runtime
URL         : http://www.r-project.org
License     : GPLv2+
Description : A language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. : R is similar to the award-winning S system, which was developed at
            : Bell Laboratories by John Chambers et al. It provides a wide
            : variety of statistical and graphical techniques (linear and
            : nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis,
            : classification, clustering, ...).
            :
            : R is designed as a true computer language with control-flow
: constructions for iteration and alternation, and it allows users to
            : add additional functionality by defining new functions. For
: computationally intensive tasks, C, C++ and Fortran code can be linked
            : and called at run time.