Hi

Total newby to centos I am currently assisting a community radio station set up
in the Uk we are using a server based system for our playout software,
unfortunately at the moment one of our client servers is experience the above
error I came across the error on our main server a few weeks ago and found the
solution just by reinstalling the MySQL db but I have tried to deploy the same
fix on our client server otherwise known as studio-b client but unfortunately
this has not solved the problem any assistance with this would be very much
appreciated.

All the best
Graham Wilman