On 03/14/2017 12:53 AM, Rajmohan Banavi wrote:
Is there any package available for qmail? I am having hard time finding it.

I doubt it, qmail is quite deprecated and does not support any modern TLS capabilities without a ton of community provided patches.

I doubt even with community supported patches that it will ever support RFC 7672 which is important (it takes the "opportunistic" out of opportunistic TLS when both servers implement it, preventing protocol downgrade attacks that now are as easy as removing the STARTTLS)