On 03/31/2017 04:57 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
On Fri, March 31, 2017 4:46 pm, Alice Wonder wrote:
On 03/31/2017 02:40 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On 3/31/2017 2:15 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
Well, it sounds like you are one of the companies with whose effort I
have
to fight constantly in my own effort to protect our users from spam...
What makes Postfix superior in fighting spam?
I actually made two independent statements:

1. That I use postfix forever (postfix was written by Wietse Venema with
security in mind).

A colleague uses OpenSMPTD on OpenBSD and claims that OpenSMTPD is more secure than Postfix.

It is supposedly ported to Fedora: https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/repoview/opensmtpd.html

But that link does not work. And even with that, I would need it for Centos-armv7.

BTW, I moved to Postfix from Sendmail when Centos6 came out. I believe that then, both were installed, but already Postfix was the default, and you had to switch back to Sendmail. So I would not be surprised that on Centos8, it gets moved to epel.