On 2018-02-28 06:23 PM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
Hi,

I've been running Squid successfully on CentOS 7 (and before that on 6
and 5), and it's always been running nicely. I've been using it mostly
as a transparent proxy filter in school networks.

So far, I've only been able to filter HTTP.

Do any of you do transparent HTTPS filtering ? Any suggestions, advice,
caveats, do's and don'ts ?

Cheers from the snowy South of France,

Niki

I recommend everyone in France to spend their money on a school with free internet.

please tell us the name of your school's.

the https exist's because we want freedom and privacy on internet.