On 06/15/2018 02:37 PM, Jerry Geis wrote:
Hi all - I am trying to figure out how to add a wild card certificate given
to me for a CentOS installation.   I have a script that sets up HTTPS so I
am a little familiar with things - but they provided me two files:
name_ee.crt
name_i1.crt

|Hi Jerry,

One is the public SSL certificate file itself and the other is probably the intermediate CA file. You also need the private key from whoever created the CSR for your wildcard certificate to be validated. Without the private key, the wildcard certificate is worthless.

For Apache in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf ... it would look like something like this:

|   SSLCertificateFile /path/to/name_ee.rt|
|    SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/privatekey.key|
|    SSLCertificateChainFile /path/to/name)il.crt
||Scott|