On 07/18/18 12:24, Andrew Holway wrote:

Still a lot better than trying to run your own hodge-podge of nightmares
on Linux.

Beg pardon? Did I make a mistake on the email address? I thought this went
to the CentOS general discussion list.

I specifically meant setting up and running email services on linux is not
for the feint of heart and delivers little real value considering the
plethora of free and commercial email services available.

Andrew, you should understand that you are talking to experts in Linux here. And even I (and I'm not considering myself an expert in Linux) have no trouble to set up mail server on Linux (with all blows and whistles like spam/virus filtering, etc).

So, Mark meant to say your posts are offensive to Experts on this list.

Please, take a note of it.

With respect,

Valeri

Valeri Galtsev