On 20/11/2018 13:58, Jonathan Billings wrote:
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 01:32:44PM +0000, lejeczek via CentOS wrote:
hi guys

I've one box where I just yesterday upgraded Centos. I wonder if that kernel
upgrade process might somewhat troublesome.
After that upgrade UEFI boot fails with:

Failed to set MokListRT: Invalid Parameter
Something has gone seriously wrong: import_mok_state() failed
: Invalid Parameter

Has anybody seen that? And maybe know to fix it?
many thanks, L.
I don't know if it's related, but all of our dual-boot workstations
that used rEFInd for the boot selector stopped being able to launch
the shim EFI executable after upgrading to the 7.6 shim.  I had to
manually change the refind configuration to point at the GRUBX64 EFI
executable instead (we turn off secure boot anyway, custom kernel
modules).

no dual boot for me, just Centos.
Can you outline the steps you took to fix it?
many thanks, L.