On 27/04/19 3:48 AM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
Hi,

My standard Linux desktop is based on a personal blend of CentOS 7 with
KDE 4.14 and various add-ons from third-party repositories like EPEL and
Nux-Dextop. After a brief stint on OpenSUSE Leap 15.0, this is what I
use on my workstation and on my laptop. And this is also what I install
on my client's machines, just like I did in our local school's computer
room.

Thunar (in epel, package name with a capital "T") automatically detects and accesses MTP devices. It's designed for the XFCE desktop but I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work in KDE as well, it will just pull a few of the XFCE libraries when you install it.

Peter