On 24/11/2019 07:13, Ebed wrote:
Hi,

Sorry i left the file behind. Here's the file.

Best regards.

This list does not accept attachments. Please just post the relevant line for your ethernet device.

Thanks

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 16:50 Phil Perry <ppe...@elrepo.org> wrote:

On 23/11/2019 06:48, Ebed wrote:
Hi,

Yesterday i tried to install centOS 8 on my little router and server, but
there's no ethernet listed there. I'm using Compaq pressario V3737TU
which
come with Marvell PCI-e ethernet 100Mbps. It's an old laptop.

Could anyone here help?

Please can you give us the output from 'lspci -nn' so we can see the
vendor:device ID for the ethernet controller.

It may be that as an old device, it's no longer supported in CentOS 8.
If that's the case, a third party repository such as elrepo.org may be
able to package the driver for you.

Phil