On 06/22/2020 07:49 PM, H wrote:
> On 06/22/2020 05:41 PM, Phoenix, Merka wrote:

Problem solved, there was a configuration file for this app that specifically
referenced /usr/bin/php, ie the default version php54. I am now able to run the
script in a terminal window but creating a systemd unit still does not work and
still references the default version php54.

Googling I found this that suggests serviced works differently with respect to
eg php installed from Software Collections:

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/527703

Is anyone familiar with this?