On 8/17/20 2:16 AM, Gary Stainburn wrote:
I am currently limping along using Thunderbird but I find the lack of useful keystroke functions (such as next unread message, next folder with an unread message) annoying

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts

'n' navigates to the next unread message.  It will navigate to the next folder with unread messages if the current folder has no remaining unread messages.  Otherwise, I'd suggest using 'F6' (or 'Shift+F6') to select the mail folder list and then use arrow keys to select the desired folder.