On 10/12/2020 17:20, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 12:11:51PM -0500, Phelps, Matthew wrote:
Yeah, I have some sysadmin friends already working on exactly this for
their deployment in a large-scale academic setting.

Do you not see the huge irony here?
Why should a sysadmin have to do this?
We shouldn't.

Well, I don't think you have to. But it's open source and it's cool that you
*can* do things like this if you want to.

LOL, did you do that deliberately or did you honestly not get what Matthew (Phelps) was saying?

            • ... Matthew Miller
          • ... James Szinger
            • ... Johnny Hughes
      • ... me
        • ... Bernstein, Noam CIV USN NRL (6393) Washington DC (USA) via CentOS
          • ... Phelps, Matthew
          • ... Matthew Miller
            • ... Phelps, Matthew
            • ... Matthew Miller