On 14/12/20 6:56 am, Gordon Messmer wrote:
On 12/13/20 2:45 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
When people are happy with something they do not voice their content on
the mailing list, mailing list is only to voice your discontent. You
heard about "silent majority", right? Ever though why it is called that?

So, the majority of users are silent, because they're happy? Cool.

Not because they are happy, but rather because they've most likely moved on.  The best protest is carried by moving feet.

I ditched CEntOS for Uuntu back in 2016 and haven't looked back. I only have one last machine still running CEntOS - the firewall. When that EOL's, mine will be a 100% Ubuntu shop.  But, not knowing what would happen to Canonical in the future, I've also started toying with Arch and FreeBSD...