Hello

As I said a couple of weeks ago in response to Niki I have been using ProxMox
almost from the beginning ;).
No "enterprise" version. And backup is one of the reasons for that. NFS on NAS
as a backup target is really nice, even one time quicker than backup to local
storage (NAS with 10gb FC).

Also fiddling with RHV. But there is no "free" backup solution. I am trying
with Bacchus but no way to schedule backup. Single backup OK, schedule backup
no go.
So now use vProtect, for 5 years not a lot of $.

But I hope to find some instructions on how to build Prox and use it as
software defined storage. I must learn how to build this, especially about a
separated management network, without I think I can't build this to get HA. And
them migrate from RHV.

All the best
Blaz