Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
James Fidell wrote:
John wrote:
<snip>

There's a more recent driver available than the one on the Asus site.
Google found it for me.  Unfortunately I can't recall were I downloaded
it from now.

Unfortunately whilst it appears to work ok at 100Mb/s, I get a huge
number of framing errors at 1000Mb/s.  I've not tried enabling jumbo
frames yet though.

Th ASUS driver won't compile for me...just says compile error, look in the log. The log says compile error.

It wouldn't compile for me first time, either, because it wasn't looking
in the right place for the kernel files.

After installing kernel-devel and kernel-headers for the current kernel,
I did something like:

  # ln -s kernels/`uname -r`-`uname -p` /usr/src/linux

and that fixed it for me.

I was using the latest drivers I could find, from here:

  http://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverDisplay.do?dId=153&pId=38

James