John wrote:
On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 14:08 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
Timothy Selivanow wrote:
On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 14:26 -0400, John wrote:
If I paid a couple grand for a core switch i'd be calling Cisco!

They're not core switches, they're just the catalyst 2900XL which is a
small 24 port switch.  We've got stacks of these sitting unused, so I
doubt they're too expensive/valuable.

They were expensive once. Now they are end-of-life'd and you can't get a support contract or a new IOS for them.

Yea there 8years old and do not support todays technology. All the way
back to IOS 8..

They should run 12.x but you would have had to grab a copy before the support ran out. Maybe you have a newer image saved somewhere.

--
  Les Mikesell
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]