Barry Brimer schrieb:
Quoting Sebastian Marten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi list,
Is it possible to set up an NFSv4/Kerberos environment on CentOS 5.1?
I set up Kerberos and NFS but get several erros

"Warning: rpc.gssd appears not to be running.
mount.nfs4: Permission denied"

Is this an CentOS oder an config problem?

Yes.

Are you running all of the gss services?
Is portmap running?
Did you uncomment the SECURE_NFS="yes" in /etc/sysconfig/nfs?
Was your kerberos principal created with:
"addprinc -randkey -e des-cbc-md5:normal nfs/server.domain.com"
Was your keytab entry created with:
"ktadd -e des-cbc-md5:normal nfs/server.domain.com"
Do you have gss/krb5p just before the nfs options in parentheses?

I've done all this + add princs for the host. (tested with ds and ds.example.lan)

Do other kerberized services work on this host?
Does NFS work in non-kerberized mode?

Barry