Victor Padro wrote:

Proxmox VE is the *only *virtualization platform which can do all of the following on one physical host:

    * Container Virtualization (OpenVZ)
    * Full virtualization (KVM)
* Para-virtualization (KVM) We encourage everybody to test Proxmox VE and give feedback, for download and documentation please visit the *Proxmox VE Wiki </>.*

Feel free to get in contact with me directly - [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Sounds interesting, I just don't like the debian as underlying os for the server ;-) However, since it's licensed under the GPL, I will try to get it work with a redhat based linux.

Regards,

        Peter