On Friday, June 13, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Ray Leventhal wrote:

Hi all,

I'm following a how-to for ISPConfig using CentOS5.1 and have run into the following instruction:

-----
Dovecot uses Maildir format (not mbox), so if you install ISPConfig on the server, please make sure you enable Maildir under Management -> Server -> Settings -> Email. ISPConfig will then do the necessary configuration.
----

Since I'm ssh'd in to the box and X isn't installed, what's the CLI to accomplish this?

# vi /etc/dovecot.conf

See: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix

Or: http://wiki.dovecot.org/MailLocation/Maildir

When all else fails, read the instructions.

Steve