Bernhard Gschaider wrote:
     KS>  Also, sitewide plugins are better in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
     KS>  which comes from the xulrunner rpm.

You're right. I wasn't aware of this directory. The funny thing
is: the flash-plugin did a symbolic link to the .so there, but firefox
doesn't recognize it (It also doesn't find the java-plugin that is
installed there)

That might be a real bug, I wonder if you can try this on a clean VM install or a real machine install and make sure that the plugins from /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins are really not seen by a fresh firefox-3 install ( I'd guess doing a useradd or a user with no ~/.mozilla would also be suiteable to test this )

- KB