Joseph L. Casale wrote:
I am trying to install perl-Digest-Perl-MD5 from rf and it is failing
suggesting it
needs /usr/bin/false. #yum whatprovides "/usr/bin/false" yields nothing.

My CentOS 5.1 machines don't have this, and this is the same list of yum install
items I always use when setting up assp.

Any idea what to do?

jlc

Wierd, I just confirmed the issue. There is not a /usr/bin/false, but there IS a /bin/false on a stock 5.2 install. You might check in the rpmforge forums/list archives for some mention of this problem.

I thought I might be able to symlink /bin/false to /usr/bin/false (a kludge, I admit) or copy /bin/false to /usr/bin/false, but neither seems to work for me. Like I said, probably best to check with rpmforge.

Sorry!
--
Jay Leafey - Memphis, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]