on 7-31-2008 12:42 PM MHR spake the following:
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Scott Silva <ssilva-m4n3GYAQT2lWk0Htik3J/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
Microsofts answer is that Vista is right and the rest of the world is wrong
(typical), but if you want it to work you have to regedit every affected
machine and change something.

That is unacceptable in a business environment, IMHO.

The solution is obvious: either don't get Vista in the first place, or
upgrade to XP SP2 (NOT SP3).

;^)

mhr
I'm just testing because we have acquired laptops with Vista. Not my choice, but I have to support it or stop collecting paychecks. I guess I'll have to choose support it.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and