Josh Donovan wrote:
--- On Thu, 11/9/08, Ralph Angenendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Ralph Angenendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [CentOS] DNS Logging with Selinux enabled
Date: Thursday, 11 September, 2008, 5:48 PM

That doesn't matter. For the normal targeted policy
only the last part of the policy listing is important (named_log_t in this case).

Cheers,

Ralph

PS: Please trim your mails

That did it. Its a wonder how upstream never fix these issues, considering the average admin would like to log dns queries
in a chroot. As for trimming the mail its a while since I was
on the mailing list, but I remembered not to top post. :-)

When I asked about a similar problem a while back, the SELinux folks
told me that bind-chroot was not supported under SELinux because
SELinux already provides better protection.

                Do NOT delete it.