Ric Moore wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 11:41 +0200, Niki Kovacs wrote:

One request that I got more often lately is Google Picasa. I vaguely remember having downloaded and installed it once. As far as I know, it's a closed-source Windows app that comes with a WINE emulation layer. Not exactly the open source spirit.

I just bounced into my Kubuntu install to check, as they have everything
but the kitchen sink to dnload and install. Nada ...came up empty there.
Looks like no hope for anything in binary form to install that is used
in the wide Debian Universe. :( Ric

http://www.google.com/linuxrepositories/ubuntu704.html
http://www.google.com/linuxrepositories/apt.html