Alfred von Campe wrote:
Has anyone seen these issues? Is anybody using firstboot (or care about it)? If there is there a better forum where I can go for firstboot questions, please let me know. Ideally, I would like the upstream provider to acknowledge this issue and include a fix in the next update release, but how can I best make that happen?

The easy way to do this would be to open an issue report at bugs.centos.org/ and someone can work with you to verify the bug exists. if it does then we can push it upstream. They are quite accepting of issues that come via some sort of a verification process ( they even have a direct link to the centos issue tracker! )

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]