Am 26.10.2008 um 14:04 schrieb Peter Hinse:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

Sorry for the OT.
Does anyone can share to how to reset an IBM Bladecenter Advance
Management Module web access?
Recently, I've got an IBM Bladecenter chassis E 8677. There's no one in
the office who knows about the IP nor the password for it.

IIRC, the default IP is in the 192.168.70.0/24 network. Default User/ PW is USERID/PASSW0RD (zero, not "o"). I just can't find the doc on how to
reset to defaults.

The MM has a webserver running (if you can connect to it), that allows to reboot the whole MM. Blades are not affected (you can pull both MMs and the blades continue to work).

I absolutely hate that piece of hardware/software.

Rainer