Dave,

--On 8. November 2008 10:04:25 +0000 Dave Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The module that you want is already build as an rpm. It is contained
within perl-Class-Accessor.

Thanks, installing that has helped.

Your local Perl installation is, however, somewhat broken by the
sounds of it. My recommendation would be to remove all of the modules
that you have installed using CPAN (you'll find them in the site-perl
directory) and reinstall them from rpms.

I will stick to installing the modules from rpms. By the way, seems that there are some missing dependencies: The module I installed for usage is perl-Nagios-Plugin, but that did not lead to installation of perl-Class-Accessor. Should I inform someone of that (whom? how?).

Thanks for your help,

Dirk