On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

there will be a downtime of the mail and list server tomorrow evening from around 20:00 UTC and a few (hopefully) hours after that. This means that there will be no mail traffic at that time to and from centos.org domains.

We need to move away mail from the current machine to a new machine, as our old mailserver is a bit unreliable at the moment (the hardware is showing its age).

Thanks, Ralph, to you and any other volunteer sysadmins who maintain the centos.org e-mail infrastructure! That's a lot of expertise you are providing Free to all of us.

--
Paul Heinlein <> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> http://www.madboa.com/