Dan Mensom wrote:
Does anyone know what these accesses are?
<snip>
Also, on a related note, is it normally best practices to 'setenforce 0'
during a 5.x upgrade?

I also got these type of messages. I just did a yum update from 5.2. Output from audit2allow are as follows:

allow useradd_t rpm_t:tcp_socket { read write };
allow useradd_t rpm_var_lib_t:file { read write };
allow useradd_t var_lib_t:file write;
allow useradd_t var_t:file read;

I have similar messages for auditctl_t, cupsd_t, groupadd_t, rdisc_t, restorecon_t, restorecond_t, semanage_t and setrans_t. It looks like they only happened during the upgrade and haven't gotten any every since. Just wondering too if these messages are normal (everything is working flawlessly) and if there's anything I should've done to ensure the upgrade is complete.

Thank you.

Dianne
Wells Gaming Research
(800) 854-6809